Pay-per-click advertising (or PPC advertising) is perhaps the fastest way to get your business website in front of potential buyers.
Mango42’s Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising Management Services involve paid advertising placements as sponsored results in search engine results. PPC provides for almost immediate exposure for your website on search engines, content networks, and Individual websites in keyword-targeted ad placements.
You’re probably familiar with this form of advertising, but let’s see an example:
Let’s say you’ve decided to take a well-deserved cruise vacation, and you want to check out your options. You head over Google.com, you search for “cruise travel” and end up with a results page like this one:
See those ads that magically show up on the top and on the right-hand side of the results page?
Those are “pay-per-click” ads. Meaning …. that the advertisers will only pay if you click on the ads.
What makes these ads so powerful and effective (assuming they are properly written) is that they’re not just promoting some random product or service. These ads, as you can see in the above screenshot, are specifically related to YOUR search, i.e. the topic (product or service category) that you are already interested in.
How PPC Campaigns Work
As a PPC advertiser you bid on specific and relevant keyword phrases, where your placement is mostly related to your bid amount, and your ad will appear in a variety of places including:
- Search engine pages as sponsored listings related to search results.
- On large content networks displaying contextual ads and offering content relevant to your targeted keywords
- On individual websites displaying similar contextual ads with relevant content and keywords
How can you take advantage of pay-per-click advertising? How can you show your Ads to a targeted audience …. the people that are already looking for what you have to offer?
You would start by going to Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, etc. and signing up for their “pay-per-click” programs.
You would then set up your accounts, read their help files, do the keyword research, set up you ads, set up ad-groups, set up campaigns, establish daily budgets, schedule times to monitor and evaluate the performance of your campaigns … and you’re off to the races.
Easier said than done. Right?
Alternatively (and for the sake of your own sanity), you could hire someone who has done it before, has the experience and understands what successful PPC advertising is made of.
Why Hire a Professional for your Online PPC Management?
Pay per click campaign management can take a lot of time due to the keyword research required, and not all advertisers will know how to choose the best phrases to target. As a result, it’s generally more productive to hire a PPC management expert to handle pay per click campaigns. Here are additional reasons to consider hiring a PPC professional like Mango42:
- Online advertising professionals know how to research the best keyword phrase options for your bids based on other bid levels, how often the search terms are used and more
- PPC professionals understand variations in PPC campaigns such as “broad matching” your bid to have your ad displayed in similar relevant results
- PPC marketing can be very complicated, when dealing with thousands of variations and keywords and optimizing ads for each
- PPC professionals will take the time to test variations and monitor the results for you, to ensure the best PPC campaign results for your investment
Or go back to view full list of Services available to you